As An Advertiser, Creating Your First Text Ad In Google Ads Is A Simple Five-Step Process. Arrange The Five Steps In Order, With The First Step On Top.
February 22, 2021
- Sign in to the Google Ads account where you wish to make the text ad.
- In the page menu on the left of the screen, select Ads & Extensions.
- Choose the + button, and then select Text Ad from the available options.
- Enter the headlines, URL, and description lines you wish to use.
- Ensure the ad meets Google’s editorial guidelines, and press Save Ad.